School of Management Studies
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Kochi – 682 022, Kerala
Phone : (0484) 2575310/2575096 Fax 2575492
Sub:- Admission for the Academic Year 2012 - 13 – Management Programmes – Reg.
You are provisionally qualified for the second phase of the Admission procedure for the Management Programmes offered by the School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science and Technology, to be conducted from 14th June 2012 to 30th June 2012.
You are required to be present for a Group Discussion and Interview at the School of Management Studies on the date and time given in the list published by CUSAT in the University website (www.cusat.ac.in). Please bring a copy each of this instruction letter and E-Admit card downloaded earlier for appearing Written Test. Failure to attend the Group Discussion and Interview will result in the candidate loosing the chance for admission to management courses at School of Management Studies, CUSAT. There will be no individual call letters for attending GD and interview.
Later, you have to produce the following documents in original along with attested copies each at the time of counseling for admission to be held during the month of July 2012.
1. Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Course Completion Certificate
2. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate
3. 10th Standard Certificate & All mark lists of all years/semesters of the Qualifying Degree Examination
4. Migration Certificate in respect of candidates who have studied last in Institutions outside the state of Kerala
5. Conversion table obtained from the institution, in case of candidates who have grade points instead of marks.
6. Income Certificate & Community Certificate from the Village Officer issued after the date of notification of the course, in case of candidates from Backward Community who are claiming reservation under SEBC [Non-creamy layer certificate is not sufficient].
7. Valid document(s) to prove Keralite status, if applicable. [Please refer the academic notification and prospectus for details]
8. Community Certificate issued by Tahsildar in the case of SC/ST Candidates
9. Certificate from Medical Board in case of candidates seeking admission under Physically Handicapped Quota.
10. Certificate proving proficiency in Sports, if selection is under Sports Quota.
11. Certificate to the effect that the candidate has 3 or more years of supervisory/executive experience (after taking the Degree) and a No Objection Certificate from the employer in the case of candidates seeking admission for MBA (Part Time) course under “Experienced Category”.
12. Two sets of copies of all original certificates / documents [attested by Gazetted Officer] mentioned above.
Please note that:
a) Candidates awaiting results of any supplementary examinations are not eligible for admission.
b) Allowing you to appear for Group Discussion and Interview is in no way to confirming your eligibility for admission to Management programmes.
Click here to get the List for GD/Interview
Supplementary List for Special Reservation Under Spq, Phc And Exp
With best wishes,